Let’s talk about collagen…
- Collagen is a protein that makes your skin firm and elastic
- It makes up about 80% of adult skin
As we age…
- The natural aging process can diminish collagen, creating skin laxity over time
- After age 20, collagen production begins to diminish
- By age 40, collagen loss is 1% per year
Have you ever said…
- My skin just isn’t the same
- I want something done but I want the results to look natural
- I don’t want surgery
- I want something that is one treatment, I don’t have time for multiple visits
- I’ve tried non-invasive options and they don’t work well for me
Thermight Uses gentle heat (radiofrequency energy) to combat the signs of aging, without surgery. By using radiofrequency energy and a small temperature-controlled probe, skin is heated to stimulate and re-build your body’s own collagen.
Areas of Treatment May Include:
Defy the Aging Process
The Importance of Collagen
Collagen is a protein that makes your skin firm and elastic. The natural aging process can diminish collagen. When the skin has less collagen, it can lose its youthful appearance.
The Use of Radiofrequency Energy
Many people search for an effective and long-lasting way to combat the signs of aging without surgery. By using radiofrequency energy, skin is heated to stimulate and re-build your body’s own collagen.
Did you know?
Collagen regeneration with radiofrequency energy is well studied and has been used in aesthetic treatments since 2002.
Let ThermiTight® help you look as young as you feel.
By using radiofrequency energy and a small temperature-controlled probe, your provider will gently heat targeted tissues until the desired endpoint is achieved.
Why should you choose ThermiTight?
In a recent survey, 93% of patients would recommend this procedure.
STRUT YOUR STUFF, Look as young as you feel
Ask your healthcare provider about ThermiTight!
Important Safety Considerations:
Thermi® radiofrequency products should not be used on patients who are pregnant, have a fever or skin infection in or around the area of application. Expected procedure side effects may include transient pain in procedure area, erythema and edema.
Thermi’s temperature-controlled RF system is indicated:
For use in dermatological and general surgical procedures for electrocoagulation and hemostasis.